- What is Markup Language
- Basic Structure of HTML
- Head Section and Elements
- Meta Tags
- External Link Tags
- HTML Structure Tags
- Create Table, Div and Frame Tag
- Content and Header Tags
- Paragraph, Span, Pre Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Object, Iframe and Image Tag
- Implementing iFrame in Realtime
- Working with Forms
- Form Tag and Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text Input, TextArea, Checkbox and Radio
- Password Field
- Select Option, Option Group
- File Field and Hidden Fields
- Submit, Reset, Image Buttons
- Relation between HTML Form and PHP
- What is XHTML
- Difference between HTML & XHTML
- XHTML Basics
- Introduction to Doc Types
- XHTML Validation
- HTML5 (Latest Version)
- Introduction to HTML5
- Whats new in HTML5
- HTML5 Apis
- HTML5 Semanticg Tag
- HTML5 Multimedia
- Search, Email and Url Tel Input
Introduction To Web Designing Course:
A web designing course is the key to building an engaging, interesting and informative websites for businesses worldwide. A website is the first impression for any small and large-scale organizations. It helps them build their brand and identity amongst customers globally. Furthermore, they can showcase their products and services on a digital platform. Thus, companies require designers who can create appealing and responsive websites. This would give an enriching experience to the customers.
Exciting Prospects for Web Designers:
|Position||Years of Experience||Average Salary/A|
|Entry-level web designer||0- 4||₹295,857|
|Early career web designer>||4-9||₹855,450.|
|Mid-level web designer||9-19||₹10,00,065.|
|Experienced designer||Over 20 Years||₹2578,314.|
The best designers are those who have received certifications, knowledge, experience and quality training. Therefore, a web designing course will take students a step closer to a secured future.
Expertise After Web Designing Course
On completion of their web designing course, students will get the following expertise:
- Use HTML5 and CSS3 to create dynamic and interactive web-pages
- Use Jquery to build on interactivity
- Develop a progressive web user interface
- Design mobile websites
Web Designing Course Syllabus: [Updated 2023]
Understanding HTML4 & HTML5
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS2 & CSS3)
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
- Types of Style Sheets
- Media Type
- Default CSS Properties
- Types of CSS Selectors
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Other Selectors
- CSS properties
- Type Properties
- Background Properties
- Block Properties
- Box Model Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- CSS Optimization Tips
- CSS Compression
- (CSS 3.0 - Latest Version)
- Introduction to CSS 3
- Basic CSS3 Selectors
- Advanced CSS3 Selectors
- New CSS3 Properties
- CSS Rounded Corners
- Border Image
- Box and Text Shadow
- Multiple Backgrounds
- Background Origin
- Background Resize
- CSS Clip, Gradients, Opacity
- Transitions & Transform
- Fundamentals of Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Setup
- Advantages of Bootstrap
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- Introduction to Java Script
- Variables in JS
- Operators in JS
- Conditions Statements
- Java Script Loops
- JS Popup Boxes
- JS Events
- JS Arrays
- Working with Arrays
- JS Objects
- JS Functions
- Using Java Script in Realtime
- Validation of Forms
- Related Examples
Jquery and jQuery UI
- Introduction to jQuery
- jQuery Features
- Installing jQuery
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function
- jQuery Selectors
- jQuery Actions
- jQuery Custom Functionality
- jQuery Libraries
- jQuery Validation
- jQuery Slideshow
- jQuery Dropdown
- JS Functions
- jQuery UI
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions
- jQuery Tabs
- jQuery Tooltips
- jQuery Autocomplete
Hosting First Website
- Fundamentals of Web Hosting
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Registering domains
- Defining Name Servers
- Using Control Panel
- Creating Emails in Cpanel
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Significance of SEO
- Fundamentals of On-page Optimization
- File Optimization
- Title Optimization
- Meta Tags creation
- Footer Optimization
Live Website Design Project
- Conversion of PSD to CSS
- Adding Menu System to Project
- Slideshow Integration
- Deploying Gallery Script
- Addition of Contact Forms
- Manual Website Testing
PHP MySQL Web Developer Syllabus
- PHP Introduction
- Foundation of Oops with PHP
- Variables, Constants, Datatypes
- Operators and Control Structures
- Looping Statements
- Arrays and For each Loop
- PHP Functions
- Sessions in PHP
Interview Preparation & Placement Assistance
- Interview Questions
- Resume Preparation
- How to Crack Interviews
Best Web Designing Course in Pune
The Best Web Designing Course in Pune would help students to master the art of designing innovative and interactive websites. There are many elements to the smooth functioning of website-pages. At the same time, elements like validation, document object model, event handling could be done through programming languages.
After their web design training, students would use programming languages and libraries namely HTML, CSS and Jquery to build websites. However, students need to complete basic educational qualifications before the courses. Also, they should have minimum 50 % of marks, at the same time, it is best if web designer has a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Students would then be on the path to building a booming career in the web design and development industry. They just have to gain strong knowledge of web designing.
Web Designing Course Objectives
- Introducing Web Technologies to Aspiring
- Learning about careers in Web Technologies and Job Roles
- How does a website work?
- Client Side Scripting and Server Side Scripting
- Domains and Hosting
- Static Website Designing, Dynamic Websites and WebApps
- Web Standards
What You Need To Know To Learn Web Design?
At this point of time, there may be some misconceptions about web designing courses. We would like to give some reassurances to aspiring web designers:
- Students who want to kick-start their career in Information Technology can join web designing courses.
- Students neither need to be from the Information Technology field nor be a skilled designer.
Why TechnoBridge For Web Designing Course in Pune?
TechnoBridge’s web designing training in Pune is instrumental in making you the top designer in the industry. There is a huge requirement for web designers due to the digitization of the country and world. At the same time, you need to learn existing and future trends in the industry. Hence, we have structured our syllabus in line with current industrial requirements. TechnoBridge includes some unique points. They are:
- 100% Job Assurance: TechnoBridge has several collaborations with leading firms in Pune. Hence, students get unlimited placement calls and walk-in drives at these companies.
- Learn from Industry Experts: Our industry experts have 10+ years of experience in their field. It makes them well versed in subject matter and industry applications.
- Work on Real Projects : We give you the opportunity to work on real projects. Thus, students learn more about their job profiles and challenges in the industry.
Why Should You Learn Web Design & Development?
In July 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced the Digital India initiative. Since then, companies have been motivated to go digital and connect with clients online. As a result, there is a huge demand for skilled web designers in India. Our web designing courses will give more web designers to the industry.
Learn from Best Web Designing Training Institute in Pune
The best web designing training institute in Pune realizes the different requirements of students. Our course curriculum is structured such that these needs are fulfilled by the industry experts. They ensure that students grasp theoretical knowledge, apply it to real projects and build their personalities too. The best web training institute in Pune is your path to a booming career.
Web Design & Development Trainer Profile
The web design and development trainers for our web designing training are experienced IT professionals. We List some of their achievements below:
- Good understanding of front-end and back-end design.
- Ability to deliver the finest quality of training material flawlessly
- Expertise in developing web-applications with modern technologies
- 5 star rating from every student
Web Design & Development Instructor Experience
Learn many aspects of web designing from the Web Design & Development Instructor. In their career, industry experts:
- Develop exceptional websites for the clients
- Handle Social Media, Email Marketing and Mobile Marketing Campaigns.
- Lead their team in running daily operations at their organization
- Evaluate website structure in accordance to SEO norms
- Use SEO rules to design user-friendly web-pages
- Optimizing main keywords in search engines
- Responsible for the updating of their organization’s websites
If you want to gain expertise in different elements of a website, meet the instructors at the web designing course.
Career after Web Designing Course
Candidates who have completed Clinical Research Courses will be place in the following sectors:
- Web Designer
- Web Developer and Designer
- Layout Planner
- Design Tester
- Graphic Designer
- UI Developer
- UI Framework Designer
- UI Designer
Web Design & Development Job Responsibilities
- Develop novel client-side features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Provide graphic designs for products and marketing materials
- Conceptualize and design various types of sales and marketing collateral, in a fast-paced environment
- Create, and revise graphics and page layout for sales proposals, and presentation
- Follow up with the sales marketing team, note down ideas and convert them into the final product.
- Collaborate with members in the team and other departments.
- Coordinate with client and sales line personnel on presentations
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Capability to make required changes immediately in a presentation room, in-house and offsite
- Ensure adherence to brand and quality standards
Web Designing Course in Pune with Certifications
Why do we need to pursue a web designing course in Pune with certifications? This is the question that we get from students all the time. There are three reasons why you should get certified. Firstly, it gives you an edge over untrained peers in recruitment drives. Secondly, you could demonstrate your expertise to future employers. Finally, the individual and organization benefit from expertise areas, innovative ideas for websites and career goals. Therefore, aspiring web designers have several advantages from a web designing course with certifications.
Web Designing Course in Pune with Placements
Our Web designing training in Pune places equal importance to placement assistance alongside theoretical and practical knowledge. The soft skills, and mock interview sessions give students confidence to pass tough job interviews. So, be a part of Web Designing Course in Pune with Placements and build your personality.
Web Designing Course Eligibility
The eligibility for our web designing course is preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. Moreover, students need to have a minimum of 50% marks. Students who have appeared for their final year exams are eligible.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
This was definitely an ample decision for me to complete successfully this online clinical research course during the lock down..it will definitely help me a lot to fix my career.it adds a crown on my career.there was a proper syllabus and the ppt is really helpful for ever..the instructor and the adminstrative part are also very good..their supervision really helped me a lot.thank you😊.
• Anuva S.Student of Online Clinical Research Course
Technobridge’s digital marketing courses are the best because trainers give you a sneak-peek of a digital marketer’s daily routine. Students are given a variety of live projects during their training. Furthermore, the industry experts give you constant feedback after evaluations and assessments. After the course, I got a job with an attractive package. Thank you Technobridge.
• Nisha M.Student of Online Clinical Research Course
Pursing a clinical research course from Technobridge was the best decision I made in life. The course is inclusive of technical knowledge, soft skills and English sessions. Trainers give students case studies and live projects, thus making it a practical and job oriented training. Also, one gets feedback regularly as the trainers conduct regular assessments. Another thing is that you can also pay a certain percentage of the fees after getting a job. I got placed promptly after my course was done. A big thank you to everyone at “TechnoBridge”.
• Nikhil k.Student of Online Clinical Research Course
Good experience.... I like this system because they provide all required practical / technical skills for job to place the candidates.
• Divya B.Student of Online Clinical Research Course
Frequently Asked questions
What is Web Design?
Web Design is a process of conceptualizing, planning and organizing content for the internet. This process caters to the aesthetics (how content and layouts look) as well as functionality (working) of a website. Therefore, web designers are responsible for the smooth functioning of a website. Apart from websites, web design includes the design of user interfaces, web apps, and mobile apps.
What are the top employers for webdesigners?
- Tata Consultancy Services
- HCL Technologies
- Cognizant Technology Solutions